Shared by Adam
- Show Ss some pictures of London and San Francisco. Choose some well known tourist spots. Ask Ss to describe the pictures and to say where they were taken. To complicate things a bit you can add one or two pictures taken somewhere else.
- Read the introduction to Changing Places.
- Do you think these sentences are true or false?
- Now read what Joanna told us and see if you were right.
- Make two sentences for each pair. Use the space below.
San Francisco is a lovely city in a beautiful bay. It’s got lots of great buildings and places. It’s smaller and much more modern than London, but it’s less interesting. London has a lot more theatres and museums. [..]
- Ask Ss whether they agree/disagree with Joanna and why.
Rate my worksheet please!
Similar esl worksheets and ideas