Shared by Adam
Ss are presented with a set of questions (brain teasers). They work in pairs or groups and come up with most plausible explanations. Then present them with explanations sent to one of the newspapers.
- Why is it that one person yawning often makes another person yawn?
- Why does the earth revolve to the east but the weather come from the west?
- Why do some countries put a line across the stem on a number seven?
- Why does your voice sound different when you hear yourself recorded?
- Why is it that we clap to show our appreciation?
- Why do moths fly towards light?
- Why is it that women live longer than men?
Rate my worksheet please!
Similar esl worksheets and ideas